Yamaha HS8S Active Subwoofer
- 8″ bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz – 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB
HS Series 2-way monitors, the HS8S Subwoofer is constructed of high-quality MDF material and a multiple layer finish that minimizes resonance. Yamaha’s century of experience in piano design creates a cabinet that properly handles the rigors of low frequencies while allowing thecomponents to remain accurate and un-colored.
ET special 3-way mitered corner design provides strength and unity.