Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 16-Channel Audio Mixer
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, limiter, downward expander on all channels and busses; Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW, Capture live-recording software; StudioLive Remote iPad and Q-Mix for iPhone wireless-control software available at the Apple App Store
- MIDI I/O: control main and effects output levels, recall effects presets and Scenes, and serve as a MIDI interface
The Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 is the mixer for small churches, schools, bands, and clubs, and it’s perfect for a small studio on a budget. It features 16 channel inputs, 4 of them stereo channels, and 12 with XMAX mic preamps; a built-in FireWire interface; extensive signal processing on every channel and bus; 4 aux buses; extensive metering; Scene and setting save/recall; MIDI control; and more. Yet it’s lightweight and rack-mountable, operates much like an analog console, and delivers superb audio quality.
The compact, 16-channel StudioLive 16.0.2 USB offers 8 mono input channels, 4 stereo channels, and 4 aux buses, each with a high-quality, 60 mm fader. You get generous analog I/O, 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps, a Talkback input with Class A mic preamp, extensive signal processing with physical controls, MIDI control, accurate metering, and a built-in multichannel recording interface.
As with all StudioLive mixers, the 16.0.2 USB comes with a suite of tightly integrated recording, control, and audio analysis software. And it’s so lightweight and compact that you can easily hold it in one hand and tuck it under your arm.
StudioLive 16.0.2 USB mixers provide plenty of DSP power, with no limitations, no shared resources, no figuring out what processing is available where. You have all of the processing available at all times, with no compromises or caveats.
The unique Fat Channel provides a compressor, limiter, expander, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ on every channel and bus; a highpass filter on each channel; phase reverse for the channel mic preamps; a library of professionally crafted presets; and the ability to save and selectively recall processor settings. A stereo, 31-band graphic EQ sits on the main bus. To top it off, you get two 32-bit delay/reverb effects processors, each with its own dedicated mix bus and a library of useful effects presets.