PreSonus AudioBox iTwo USB 2.0 & iPad Recording Interface
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio and MIDI interface
- (2) combo mic/instrument/line inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48 V phantom power; (2) 1/4 ” TRS Main and (1) 1/4 ” Headphone outputs
- Start recordings with Capture Duo for iPad one-tap recording application, then finish songs with wireless transfer to included, easy-to-use Studio One DAW software (Mac/Windows)
- Software includes 27 Native Effects, 4 virtual Instruments, and over 6 GB of beats and sample content
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
The Presonus AudioBox iTwo is our most versatile bus-powered audio/MIDI interface, providing two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with a high-performance mic preamplifier. In the studio or in the field, it’s great for recording synths, guitars, and anything you can capture with mics. Compact and ruggedly built, AudioBox iTwo is a complete solution for mobile musicians, sound designers.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-dropBased on Capture™.
The AudioBox iTwo, another MFi audio interface for iPad, or the iPad’s built-in mics. You can wirelessly transfer recordings directly from Capture Duo to a Mac or PC running Studio One, then edit, sweeten, overdub, and mix with the power of a world-class DAW. If two tracks aren’t enough, purchase the low-cost, 32-track Capture for iPad to create a truly mobile professional recording system.
Toss the AudioBox iTwo in your backpack or laptop bag and take it along. Wherever your travels take you, your AudioBox i-series interface will be ready to perform. If you’re looking for a simple, versatile recording interface with exceptional sound quality that works with a Mac, PC and iPad, look no further than the AudioBox i series. Because sometimes a simple, well-made, well-designed solution is exactly what you need
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren’t gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you’ll rely on for countless mixes. Read More About AudioB0x iTwo.
|Dimensions||45.4 × 21.3 × 22.6 mm|