MOTU M4 4×4 USB-C Audio Interface
- 4-in/4-out USB-C audio interface
- ESS Sabre32 Ultra DAC technology delivers 120dB of dynamic range and superb audio quality
- Optimized drivers yield round-trip latency as low as 2.5ms at 24-bit/96kHz with a 32 sample buffer
- Full-color LCD screen supplies convenient front-panel metering
- 2 great-sounding microphone preamps with individual gain and phantom power
- 1-touch hardware monitoring on all inputs
- Loopback for live streaming and podcasting
- Mix knob for balancing live input with your computer’s playback
- USB bus-powered for the ultimate in portability
- 6+GB of free loops, samples, and 1-shots from industry-leading libraries
The MOTU M4 fits that description to a T. This 4-in/4-out USB-C audio interface includes ESS Sabre32 Ultra DAC technology for top-shelf sound, along with optimized drivers that yield impressive low-latency performance. Two great-sounding mic preamps include individual gain adjustment and phantom power, while 1-touch hardware monitoring ensures smooth tracking.
You’ll also benefit from convenient front-panel metering, by way of the M4’s full-color LCD screen. Podcasters will appreciate the built-in loopback functionality, which includes a mix knob for balancing your live input with your computer’s playback. Bus-powered for the ultimate in portability, the MOTU M4 packs a lot of performance into a compact, high-powered audio interface.
If you do live streaming or podcasting, you’ll appreciate the MOTU M4’s loopback functionality. Loopback blends your mic or other input signals with the output from your computer, then sends the blended signal back to your computer. This enables you to record your computer’s output, along with the inputted material. The M4 also includes a mix knob for balancing your live input with your computer’s playback.