Kali Audio LP-8 Studio Monitor / PAIR
- 3D IMAGING WAVEGUIDE: The 3-D Imaging Waveguide allows you to hear a 3-D soundstage from a stereo pair of speakers.
- LOW-NOISE PORT TUBE: The LP-8 has the clean, punchy bass of a front-ported speaker with very low noise from the port tube.
- HIGH OUTPUT: With 85 dB continuous output at 2.8 meters (roughly 6 feet,) and 20 dB of headroom, the LP-8 is plenty loud for almost every 1 or 2 person listening space. This includes home studios, editing bays, and most control rooms.
- BASS POWER: Bass on the LP-8 is delivered by a larger magnet and larger voice coil than any comparable speaker on the market. This gives you more accurate bass response that extends lower, so you can dial in exactly the low-end sound you need.
- BOUNDARY EQ: Kali Audio’s signature Boundary EQ settings help you achieve optimum sound in your recording environment while maintaining neutral sonic reproduction in a variety of settings.
Kali Audio’s LP-8 Lone Pine 8-inch Studio Monitors are an excellent tool. With 85 dB continuous output at 2 meters (roughly 6 feet,) and 20 dB of headroom, the LP-8 is plenty loud for almost every 1 or 2 person listening space. This includes home studios, editing bays, and most control rooms. This monitor is designed to deliver transparent sound for creators working across all genres and features Boundary EQ settings to optimize the speaker’s response depending on where it is placed in your room.
An advanced waveguide, large voice coil and precision tuning make the sound extraordinarily transparent, while the oversized low frequency magnet and low noise port tube deliver powerful, clean bass response. To make it easy to integrate into your setup, the speaker is self-powered and has a variety of inputs. The DSP features Boundary EQ settings that optimize the speaker’s response for where it’s placed in your listening space.The LP-8 is designed so you can hear every detail of your mix. Nothing is boosted or suppressed to cover flaws in your tracks, so you will be able to mix with critical precision to mix with confidence and create incredible sounding finished productions. This detailed sound is, in a large part, owed to the monitor’s 3-D Imaging Waveguide.
This Waveguide allows you to hear a 3D soundstage from a stereo pair of monitors. By matching the shape of the waveguide to the interactions of the high and low-frequency drivers, this waveguide produces a stereo image that is wider, taller and deeper than the space where the speakers are placed. The LP-8 accomplishes this by ensuring that the speaker’s reflected sound matches its direct sound. Every time you hear a loudspeaker, you’re hearing both the direct sound from the speaker and reflections from the speaker’s signal bouncing off of objects in the room.
for more details of Kali Audio LP-8 Studio Monitor click here