Behringer Xenyx 1202 Mixer.
- Premium ultra-low noise high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art xenyx mic pre-amps comparable to stand-alone boutique pre-amps
- Neo-classic -inch British-inch 3-band eqs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices, Faders: 60mm Master Fader and Channels: 8
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
The console has 12 inputs and an FX send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility. The XENYX Mic Preamp approaches the sound quality, transparency, headroom, and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, standalone mic preamps. Behringer’s neo-classic “British EQ” brings back the warmth and musicality of those ’60s and ’70s mega-console desks that made music history.
The XENYX 1202 gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the- art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX 1202 provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Premium 12-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps and British EQs
|Dimensions||24.2 × 22 × 4.7 mm|